National Union of Journalists (NUJ) – Winning for you at work
The NUJ chapel at Bullivant Media Limited are set to take action following a “flawed” compulsory redundancy plan which allegedly targets leading union members.
Local World employees were on statutory redundancy terms, giving them a worse deal than colleagues when they joined the Reach stable.
Lebanese journalists’ union says 17 journalists have been injured, three seriously.
New on the site
- NUJ information: redundancy FAQs
- ICTU guide to working from home
- NUJ briefing on the impact of Covid-19 on the Scottish media (July 2020)
- NUJ briefing on the impact of Covid-19 on the Welsh media/Cyfarwyddyd gan yr NUJ ar effaith Covid-19 ar y cyfryngau yng Nghymru
- NUJ response to the BEIS committee inquiry into the impact of coronavirus on businesses and workers
- johnston press
- journalists detained
- journalists killed
- local news matters
- local newspapers
- parliament uk
- press freedom
- regional newspapers
- trade union training
- trinity mirror