National Union of Journalists (NUJ) – Winning for you at work
The NUJ has condemned Coventry City Football Club banning two journalists from its press conference because of unfavourable coverage of the club owners.
NUJ members will start a work to rule on Thursday 29 September.
Union movement expresses concern at the INM proposed takeover and urge the minister to veto the plan.
New on the site
- NUJ parliamentary briefing on IPSO & complaints against the press
- NUJ parliamentary submission to the Health Committee inquiry into suicide prevention
- NUJ Ireland submission to Consumer Protection and Competition Commission
- Getting students involved - London independent broadcasting & new media branch meeting
- Paris freelance seminar, October 2016
Tuesday 27th to Wednesday 28th September 2016
Wednesday 28th September 2016
Thursday 29th to Friday 30th September 2016
- johnston press
- journalists detained
- journalists killed
- local news matters
- local newspapers
- new media
- parliament uk
- press freedom
- regional newspapers
- trinity mirror