National Union of Journalists (NUJ) – Winning for you at work
Union responds to company criticism.
The campaign will be taken to the heart of local communities as a new report revealed a huge lack of plurality and a democratic deficit in the local press.
The decision to move the main part of its Chinese language services to Hong Kong drastically undermines UK influence in this critically important geopolitical centre.
New on the site
- Let's talk about training
- Monopolising local news: Is there an emerging local democratic deficit in the UK due to the decline of local newspapers?
- Derry North West Ireland branch meeting, April 2016
- Building the NUJ in your workplace: London independent broadcasting & new media branch meeting
- NUJ IPB submission to the public bill committee