National Union of Journalists (NUJ) – Winning for you at work
NUJ responds to Telegraph Editor-in-chief Jason Seiken's letter to staff about the digital restructure.
Two NUJ members who worked for the Press Association and were left with nothing when their jobs transferred to another company in France have successfully settled their claims.
Patrick Younge explores the lack of leadership roles for Black and minority ethnic people in the UK for the annual Claudia Jones memorial lecture.
New on the site
- NUJ submission to the Lords communications committee inquiry on women in broadcasting
- Essex branch meeting October 2014
- Safeguarding journalists and their sources
- Black Members Council (BMC) newsletter - September 2014
- Stand Up For Journalism: democracy and ownership in the age of big media and internet titans
Tuesday 28th October 2014
Saturday 1st November 2014
Sunday 2nd November 2014