The Journalist February March 2021
As we begin to see a way out of lockdown restrictions and as Spring approaches there is more optimism in the air.
- No place for abuse at work
- What can be done about bullying
- Fighting for Freedom of Information
Call to put pressure on the Government
- HMRC failed freelances, say MPs
Urgent explanations called for
- Climbdown after photographer’s arrest
Police held journalist in a cell for hours
- Irish media needs extra cash
NUJ lobbies media commission
- Spotlight on Glasgow
How journalism is faring in the city
- Climate changers?
Should the media be doing more
- Quick on the draw
Looking back to 1895
- And finally...