NUJ Branch January 2021
A special newsletter providing information and news for and from branches during the present crisis.
In this edition:
- There is some light at end of the tunnel in 2021, says Michelle Stanistreet, general secretary, as branches set out their plans for the new year.
- What will 2021 hold for the media? Reuters Institute report.
- Latest Covid-19 lockdown advice
- Natasha Hirst, chair of the Photographers' Council, explains how branches can support and involve their lens-based members.
- Assange trial: Tim Dawson asks how can we safely protect our sources following Judge Vanessa Baraitser's adjudication on the US request to extradite publisher and activist Julian Assange?
- Put training on your 2021 to-do list.
- Campaign: Fair Deal for Freelances
Download the resource