Media North: Coronavirus & the Media 2
MediaNorth is the quarterly publication of the Campaign for Press & Broadcasting Freedom (North), which covers the North West, Yorks & Humber and North East of England.
Special Issue – coronavirus & the media 2 including:
- Ailing media needs government support
- Challenging time ahead for union by Michelle Stanistreet
- Danes take action to protect media by Mogens Blicher Bjerregård
- Reporting from the labour frontline
- NUJ launches news recovery plan to reinvigorate industry
- Tabloids obsess over Boris and Carrie by Nicholas Jones
- Where is our media when you want them? by Len Holden
- Ofcom and misinformation
- Inquiry deadline changed
- A tidal wave of lies and misinformation by Gary Herman
- It’s time to buy It’s the Media, Stupid!