NUJ Informed, Issue 30, February 2020
News from the union's national executive.
In this issue:
- Victory for equality: Samira Ahmed's equal pay claim
- Séamus Dooley: Imagine a world where you can’t trust the news.
- Delegate Meeting: Subs rise tops the agenda
- Hands off our BBC
- No. 10 strikes blow against press freedom
- Local News Matters Week
- Government shuns public interest news project
- Is it payback time for the BBC?
- Mohammed Elfenich tells how he escaped jail, thanks to the NUJ.
Download the resource