NUJ Informed April 2022
Chris Mullin's court victory in protecting his sources, reporting the war in Ukraine and latest on the pay deals
News from the union's national executive council:
- NUJ celebrates court victory on Chris Mullin's protection of sources case.
- Séamus Dooley on why we stand in solidarity with media workers in Ukraine and Russia.
- As journalism faces unprecedented jeopardy from legislators, Tim Dawson asks how the union can stave them off.
- The battle to save Channel 4 from privatisation.
- Ian Burrell explains how courageous eye-witnesses have thwarted determined campaigns of disinformation during the war in Ukraine.
Download the resource