You’re hired: How to get the next job (December 2013)
WhenFriday 6 December 2013
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
NUJ Head Office, Headland House, 308-312 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8DP
This one-day workshop, is designed to give practical advice and support in how to demonstrate your skills and abilities in the best light to an employer or client when you get that much hoped-for interview or meeting.
This course covers:
- how to prepare effectively
- how to respond to difficult questions
- how to match your skills to the opportunity
- how to positively use voice and body language
- how to confidently present yourself and your experience
This course offer lots of practice, advice and mock interviews with feedback, and will dig into your dreaded questions and discuss how these can be addressed positively.
Who should attend?
Those who wish to improve their interview and presentation skills.
Tutor: Muriel McClymont
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Further details and contact information
Telephone: 020 7520 8340