Tools for goal-setting
WhenWednesday 29 January 2014
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Equity Guild House Upper St Martin’s Lane London WC2H 9EG
This course will:
- help you define clear, achievable goals which are within your control
- provide a model to allow you to check your goals to ensure that you really want them, and that achieving them will not result in you losing something else that is important to you
- give you an opportunity to amend or re-configure your goal to make it fully desirable to you
- identify what might obstruct your goal, and what you can do about it
- understand what the purpose of your goal is to you and become fully aligned to it – making it a compelling goal
- learn tools to tackle difficulties
Who should attend?
Freelances working in the creative industries who want to improve their goal setting and goal achievement capabilities.
Expected learning outcomes
You can expect to leave this workshop with a set of tools you can use on any of your goals to reshape them so they are compatible with all aspects of your life, and therefore compelling for you to achieve.
This event is for NUJ members only. Please consider joining the NUJ if you would like to attend this event.
Further details and contact information
Telephone: 07580 348726