Stage 3 officers training (May, London)
WhenTuesday 28 May 2013
11:00 on day one
09:00 on day two
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Headland House, 308-312 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8DP
The course will cover essential negotiation techniques including:
- Defining what is meant by negotiation and what can affect a union’s bargaining power
- Preparing and applying a strategic approach to collective bargaining
- Developing arguments to support a union’s position
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities associated with working in a union’s negotiating team
- Awareness of key negotiating skills and how and when to apply them during joint negotiations.
This event is for NUJ members only. Please consider joining the NUJ if you would like to attend this event.
Further details and contact information