Stage 2 officers training (June, London)
WhenTuesday 18 June 2013
11:00 on 18 June
09:00 on 19 June.
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Headland House, 308-312 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8DP
This course is designed to cover:
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses in both the form and application of workplace procedures
- Assessment of workplace procedures in relation to the ACAS Code of Practice
- Analysis of written transcripts and identify and evaluate key evidence
- Development of an awareness of legislation in relation to disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Preparation and presentation of an appeal
- Examine the role of grievance procedures in relation to disciplinary proceedings.
This event is for NUJ members only. Please consider joining the NUJ if you would like to attend this event.
Further details and contact information