Screenwriting for film and TV (November 2013)
WhenThursday 14 November 2013
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
NUJ Head Office, Headland House, 308-312 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8DP
This one day course covers:
- Visual storytelling: the key to great screenwriting
- Screenplay structure: the component parts of a good screenplay
- Script layout: Why producers and studios are obsessed with standard format
- Developing plot and character: how to do both without anyone noticing
- Examples in practice: how words translate from script to screen.
Who should attend?
Those who want to see if screenwriting may be for them. This course gives a one-day introduction to the craft of screenwriting for film and TV, building on your existing media skills.
Tutor: Brendan Foley
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Further details and contact information
Telephone: 020 7520 8340