Photographers' Summit 2017
WhenSaturday 11 February 2017
Registration 10.00 for 10.30 start
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
UCL School of Pharmacy, 29-39 Brunswick Square, London WC1N 1AX
This one-day event for lens-focused members will bring together an expert industry panel, a range of workshops and opportunities to network. It includes a competition for NUJ photographers. Full programme and details of the competition to follow.
You can also enter the summit's exhibition of photography via the Getting Exposure website.
There will be workshops on the following subjects:
- Improve your videography skills.
- Rights & restrictions: how privacy and property laws affect photographers & videographers.
- Using copyright law to make sure you don't get ripped off.
- Moving from staff to freelance photographer.
- New models and ways to make money.
Read Tim Dawson's curtain-raiser to the event p10-11 in NUJ Informed
Sandwich lunch provided.
£15 for members and £35 for non-members.
Further details and contact information
NUJ Freelance Office