NUJ Union Learning Rep training, London, 2019
WhenThursday 9 May 2019
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
NUJ, Headland House, 72 Acton Street, London WC1X 9NB
This course is for any member or rep who would be interested in the role of NUJ union learning rep (ULR). This is a branch or chapel rep who is trained to support members with learning and skills and, where relevant, works with employers to ensure the workforce receives the training it needs. ULRs can play a vital role in engaging members in chapel and branch activity and this course will look at ways that this can be done.
• Understand the role and responsibilities of an NUJ union learning rep (ULR).
• To know how the law supports the role in a workplace.
• Explore key skills and resources.
• Identify opportunities for working with employers.
• Develop a learning and organising plan for members.
BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE HERE
This event is for NUJ members only. Please consider joining the NUJ if you would like to attend this event.
Further details and contact information