NUJ reps' training Stage 2. London, May 2017
WhenThursday 11 May 2017
Day one: 10.00- 17.00
Day two: 10.00-14.00
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Headland House, 72 Acton Street, London WC1X 9NB
This course is aimed at reps who have completed Stage 1. It builds on the knowledge and skills that reps need to develop to represent members at meetings such as disciplinary and grievance hearings.
This course is designed to cover:
- Understanding how workplace procedures are applied, and how to use them effectively.
- Using procedures in conjunction with ACAS guides.
- Developing an understanding of your role when representing members.
- Making the most of your rights when accompanying a member.
- Preparing for, and practising the skills of representation.
This event is for NUJ members only. Please consider joining the NUJ if you would like to attend this event.
Further details and contact information