NUJ Reps Stage 2, London, May 2018
WhenTuesday 8 May 2018
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Headland House, 72 Acton Street, London WC1X 9NB
NUJ Reps Stage 2
The course is aimed at reps and members who have completed Stage 1. It builds on the knowledge and skills needed to support and represent members at meetings.
- Understanding how to use procedures effectively.
- Using procedures in conjunction with codes of practice and guides.
- Developing an understanding of your role when supporting and representing members.
- Making the most of your rights when accompanying a member to a meeting.
- Preparing for, and practising the skills of, representation.
Further details and contact information