NUJ Reps Stage 2, London, June 2019
WhenWednesday 12 June 2019
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
NUJ Headland House, 72 Acton Street, Kings Cross, London WC1X 9NB
This course is for reps and members who have completed Stage 1. It builds on the knowledge and skills needed to support and represent members at meetings.
• Understanding how to use procedures effectively.
• Using procedures in conjunction with codes of practice and guides.
• Developing an understanding of your role when supporting and representing members.
• Making the most of your rights when accompanying a member to a meeting.
• Preparing for, and practising the skills of, representation.