Lockdown skillbuilders: become a copywriter
WhenWednesday 6 May 2020
10:30 - 12:30
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Who’s it for?
- Why becoming a freelance copywriter is a great option.
- How copywriting is different to journalism – and how you can use and adapt the writing skills you already have to succeed.
- Practical things you can do during lockdown to get you off the ground (and even earning money) as a copywriter
- My biggest mistakes when starting out (so you don’t make them too!).
- Essential info on the business of being a freelance copywriter, including how to find clients, how to set your day rate and how to make sure you get paid.
- Resources that will help you get ahead and get support.
NUJ members £15 /Other unions £20/ Other £30/Living outside Wales £50
Further details and contact information
NUJ Cymru Training Wales