Health and safety training
WhenThursday 31 January 2013
11am on 31 January, 9am on 1 February.
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Headland House, 308-312 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8DP
The course will cover:
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of an NUJ safety representative
- Awareness of the law and what facilities and rights are afforded to NUJ safety reps
- Develop an understanding of the legal framework and how the law can be enforced
- Using workplace regulations to set standards and knowing how these can be built into a systematic approach to handling health and safety problems
- Identify ways in which health and safety can be integrated into NUJ chapel and branch organisation.
Further details and contact information