Health & Safety 2, London, November 2019
WhenThursday 14 November 2019
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
NUJ, Headland House, 72 Acton Street, London WC1X 9NB
This course is for reps who have completed the three- stage NUJ reps’ training programme and the health & safety stage 1 course. Developing themes covered on the H&S stage 1, this course will build on reps' skills and knowledge of relevant health, safety and welfare legislation and practice. It draws on case studies to develop reps' confidence in carrying out their role.
• Review your role as H&S rep.
• Recap of key H&S legislation.
• Develop an understanding of safety inspections and hazard spotting.
• Explore how to prioritise and progress H&S issues.
• How to organise around H&S in branches and chapels.
This event is for NUJ members only. Please consider joining the NUJ if you would like to attend this event.
Further details and contact information