Developing confidence, London, October 2018
WhenSaturday 13 October 2018
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Headland House, 72 Acton Street, London WC1X 9NB
This course is aimed at members and reps who would like to develop their communication skills and confidence. How do you deal with tricky situations whilst maintaining a positive relationship? This day long course will introduce you to some techniques to help you deal more confidently with some of those challenging conversations you have with managers, colleagues and clients.
• Identify some of the reasons why individuals find some conversations more challenging to deal with than others.
• Consider why it is important to be an effective communicator.
• Understand the impact of different types of behaviour on relationships.
• Develop an understanding of what makes an effective communicator.
• Practise using a range of communication technique.
You will be introduced to a range to techniques to help you decide which ones could be helpful for you in the future.
This event is for NUJ members only. Please consider joining the NUJ if you would like to attend this event.
Further details and contact information