NUJ training: dealing with bullying, harassment & stress, London, May 2020
WhenMonday 11 May 2020
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Headland House, 72 Acton Street, London
- What is meant by bullying, harassment and work-related stress?
- Consider the effects of BH&S on members, and explore are some of the causes.
- Look at the impact on health and safety standards where work-related stress, bullying and harassment go unchecked.
- Learn to deal more effectively with issues related to BH&S.
- Feel more confident in your role as a rep when dealing with issues of BH&S.
This event is for NUJ members only. Please consider joining the NUJ if you would like to attend this event.
Further details and contact information