Dealing with Bullying, Harassment and Stress (BH&S). London, October 2017.
WhenThursday 19 October 2017
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Headland House, 72 Acton Street, London WC1X 9NB
This course is aimed at all reps who have completed the three-stage reps training programme and want support and guidance on dealing with the specific health, safety and welfare issues of bullying, harassment and work-related stress.
- What is meant by bullying, harassment and work-related stress?
- Consider the effects of BH&S on members, and explore are some of the causes.
- Look at the impact on health and safety standards where work-related stress, bullying and harassment go unchecked.
- Learn to deal more effectively with issues related to BH&S.
- Feel more confident in your role as a rep when dealing with issues of BH&S.
This event is for NUJ members only. Please consider joining the NUJ if you would like to attend this event.
Further details and contact information