Dealing with Bullying, Harassment and Stress (BH&S). London, June 2018.
WhenThursday 7 June 2018
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Headland House, 72 Acton Street, London, WC1X 9NB
This course is aimed at all reps who have completed the three-stage reps training programme and want support and guidance on dealing with the specific health, safety and welfare issues of bullying, harassment and work-related stress.
- What is meant by bullying, harassment and work-related stress?
- Consider the effects of BH&S on members, and explore are some of the causes.
- Look at the impact on health and safety standards where work-related stress, bullying and harassment go unchecked.
- Learn to deal more effectively with issues related to BH&S.
- Feel more confident in your role as a rep when dealing with issues of BH&S.
This event is for NUJ members only. Please consider joining the NUJ if you would like to attend this event.
Further details and contact information