AGM London independent broadcasting and new media branch, March 2018
WhenTuesday 27 March 2018
18:30 – 20:30
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
NUJ Headland House, 72 Acton Street, Kings Cross, London WC1X 9NB
All committee positions are up for election:
- Secretary to keep the records and convene meetings.
- Equality officer to promote equality issues and provide a focus for questions and complaints arising from the code of conduct.
- Treasurer to be responsible for the funds in the care of the branch and for keeping accounts. No treasurer shall be aged under 18.
- Welfare officer to care for the interests of sick members and their spouses and liaise with the NUJ Extra.
- Union learning representative
- Membership and recruitment/retention officer
In addition, the meeting will elect:
- Additional members of the committee
- Two auditors who shall not be members of the branch committee.
There will also be annual reports from the chair, treasurer, membership officer and any other officers who have something to report.
We will also do the usual branch business - new members and chapel reports.
This event is for NUJ members only. Please consider joining the NUJ if you would like to attend this event.
Further details and contact information